Insolvency & Litigation
We can help you with:
- Negotiation with creditors (write-offs, waivers, etc.).
- Advice on bank refinancing.
- Legal support in feasibility/payment plans.
- Out-of-court settlements.
- Debt claims.
- Contractual breaches.
- Modification of contract conditions.
- Support in the search for public and private funding.
- Access to public funding.
- Connection with private investors (venture capital, investor networks, non-bank debt, etc.).
- Analysis and design of alternatives for business viability.
- Comprehensive advice on bankruptcy proceedings.
- Sale of production units.
- Arrangements with creditors.
- Second chance in insolvencies of natural persons.
- Opportunistic corporate acquisitions (companies in liquidation, etc.).
- Distressed M&A transactions.
- Reorganisation and/or sale of business units or non-strategic assets.
- Business collaboration agreements (joint ventures, etc.).
- Corporate restructuring and/or complex structural modifications (mergers, spin-offs, etc.).
- Capital increases and entry of new partners.
- Temporary displacements.
- Expatriates and impatriates.
- Target-based and loyalty-based.
- Stock Options – Phantom shares.
See more services