The current website is owned and managed by AKTION LEGAL PARTNERS, S.L.P., who hereinafter and for the processing of personal data performed in relation to the availability, management, and closing of the website, as well as the mailing (both service related and commercial), analysis, and electronic contact, is the controller of the processed data.
Our identification is:
- Controller: AKTION LEGAL PARTNERS, S.L.P. (en adelante “AKTION” o “nosotros”).
- Domicile: Valencia, Isabel La Católica, 8 -Ap. 36-37 – P.C.: 46004.
- Valencia Trade Registry, Volume 10316; Book 7597, Sheet 89, Section 8ª, Foil V177339, Inscription 2ª.
- Tax. Id. No.: B98927759
- Email: email@example.com.
2. Data subject
Data subject shall be: user of the website (hereinafter; “you”)
3. Data categories
Below, you may find the data categories or types of data collected, and processed:
Should be the case in which you are just surfing as a mere visitor, and do not contact us through our contact form, the following:
- metadata (IP, behavioural patterns, user experience, language, operating system, etc.)
If you are navigating and additionally contact us through the means provided at the website, the following:
- identification data (name, surname, nationality, etc.)
- contact data (email, telephone, etc.)
Where you either would like to apply for one of our job offers or to let us know your interest in being part of the AKTION team, the data we would process are:
- academic information;
- professional experiences;
- affiliation to the national health system;
- identity, contact and residence or domicile;
- contact details, such us social media profiles (Twitter, LinkedIn…) or instant message services such us skype, hangouts or others.
4. Processing purposes
By means of AKTION’s web we may process data with multiple purposes of which we will inform you at any time. Thus, complying with the transparency obligation set out in the applicable law and giving you access to all relevant information below we inform you about our data purposes:
Firstly, and being the case, you access the web as mere visitor:
i. to make the website and its contents available;
ii. in relation to the cookies: to assure availability and functionality, to analyse usage and behavioural patterns, as well as to make social tools (such as, share buttons), available;
iii. Performance quality analysis.
Moreover, should you navigate through the website and make use of the contact form, you should take into account that the following purposes therefore apply:
iv. to answer the requests, and questions by you raised and sent, as well as to keep in touch with you so that we mail you with service and commercial information;
v. to do commercial mailing if you had consented it
Where you are contacting us in relation to a job offer or your interest in being part of the AKTION team:
vi. to contact you and keep the contact in relation to the job offer, the recruitment process and to keep a fluid conversation, if necessary;
vii. to get to know you better by consulting and having a glimpse to your social media profiles;
viii. to verify your past experiences, and if necessary to ask for referrals to your former employers,
ix. to confirm your identity and contact information and, if so, to make an individual offer or deliver you a employment agreement.
We warn you that we will not process data with other purposes other than those of which we informed above. Should be the case in which we had to response to legal request, we process and communicate data to competent bodies with the purpose of complying with legal requirements.
5. Data retention periods
It will depend on the purpose for which we process data. Thus,
- Purposes 4th (i) to 4th (III): 18 months;
- Purpose 4 (iv): as long as there is a relationship with the client and consent is not withdrawn.
- Purpose 4 (v): so long consent is not withdrawn.
- Purposes 4th (vi) to 4th (ix): two years from the first contact.
We warn that retention for longer than described above, data would be blocked or pseudonymised so that use of data is impossible for other purposes.
6. Lawfulness of processing
It will depend on the purpose for which we process data. Thus:
- For purpose 4(i): our legitimate interest in the maintenance of the website and making It available at all times to the public.
- For purpose 4(ii): your consent to the use of analytical and advertising cookies, which can be configured at the time of giving the consent, or later by means of the browser configuration.
- For purpose 4(iii): our legitimate interest in improving web user experience and performance of the website.
- For purpose 4(iv): our legitimate interest in manage our relationships with our clients, given that if we do not process this data, we will not be able to communicate with you and give response to your requests.
- For purpose 4(v): our legitimate interest in doing commercial mailing as well as any other type of commercial communications.
- Purposes 4th (vi) to 4th (ix): your express and informed consent (through the links redirecting to the basic and extended information) by checking the box in which we ask for your consent implemented in the contact form.
7. Data communication
AKTION, yet for the compliance of legal obligations or requests, does not communicate data to third-parties notwithstanding transmissions performed under operational needs to processors and alike. In relation to abovementioned, we share metadata with Google Ireland, Ltd. So that we may be able to analyse traffic and behavioural patterns of our users by means of Google Analytics tools, or any other providers’ tools. Some of our providers to which we do transfer metadata may be found in our cookies policy.
8. Data origin
All data processed are collected directly from the data subject whether by means of the use of the form contact or by consent provided by you, either for commercial purposes or other. Should you need further information, please, send an access right request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Your rights
You entitled to request us via email or postal mail your data rights, such us:
i. the right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data
ii. the right to access personal data and supplementary information
iii. the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
iv. the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
v. the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
vi. the right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
vii. the right to object to processing in certain circumstances
viii. rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
ix. the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant)
x. the right to complain to the supervisory authority, whose contact information is:
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD) -España-
- Registro de entrada
- Calle Jorge Juan, 6 // C.P.: 28004 – Madrid
- Landline: +34 901 100 099 // +34 91 266 35 17